BonZeb

ncguil...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2021, 5:00:21 PM4/14/21
to Bonsai Users
Hi everyone,

For anyone interested, here is our paper on BonZeb, a collection of packages for zebrafish tracking and analysis. You can find our manual here for getting started with BonZeb and also includes an introduction to Bonsai for new users. Feel free to reach out if you have questions or post on the Discord/Google Groups forums!

Cheers,
Nick

3967...@qq.com

Dec 7, 2022, 8:17:24 AM12/7/22
to Bonsai Users
Hi Nick,

 I am trying to use the Bonzeb to track multiple fruit flies, but I cannot get it to work correctly.

What I need is like what you showed in figure 5 A of your paper, but instead of tracking zebrafish,  I need to track multiple flies and have the centroid for each fly as the output. Do you mind sending me your Bonsai file for Figure 5 or a simplified version for my purpose?

Enclosed you can also find the Bonsai file I am using.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Test_Multi.bonsai