Using Open AI to write a code of BONSAI use

kapil...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2022, 10:09:43 AM12/17/22
to Bonsai Users
Hi Gonçalo,
Have a look at the code that OPEN AI Chat GPT has written to be used with bonsai.
Not sure it it works, but its fascinating.
I asked it the following.
A video (avi file or live camera feed) has a rat/ mouse performing a behaviour task in a rotating circular arena. I want to make sure animal gets a treat (using Digital out to an Arduino Pin 13) when it goes to a triangular imaginary region that we draw on the video and stays there for 1 sec. Can you write a bonsai code for that, please?

Chat cpt trial1.rtf

João Frazão

Dec 18, 2022, 5:45:05 PM12/18/22
to kapil...@gmail.com, Bonsai Users
ahahaha, Seems to get the steps in the right order.

Joao Frazao
Intelligent Systems Laboratory
Champalimaud Centre for the Unknown
Av. Brasília, Doca de Pedrouços