VideoWriter not saving videos from PylonCapture

Adrian Duszkiewicz

Feb 10, 2023, 12:08:36 PM2/10/23
to Bonsai Users
Hi everyone,

I'm using Bonsai to track and record video from a Basler camera. With PylonCapture 0.1.0 and Pylon 5.1 everything runs flawlessly but after I updated everything (PylonCapture, 0.3.0, Pylon  7.1, Bonsai 2.7.2), the tracking part is still totally fine (including CsvWriter) but VideoWriter doesn't save the video file to the hard drive. The workflow is exactly the same in both cases and the problem persists on two separate PC's. I'm probably doing something wrong but can't figure out what... I'd be very thankful for any tips!

Workflow screenshot below and workflow file attached.

Untitled.png
Bonsai_2Box_Feb2023.bonsai

brunocruz

Mar 1, 2023, 4:46:15 PM3/1/23
to Bonsai Users
Hi!

We are making a push to move all discussions and Q&A to GitHub. As a result, I would invite you to copy your question there.

See you there,
Bruno