I would like to exchange data between Bonsai and Unity.

稲垣友嶺

Nov 2, 2023, 1:34:45 AM11/2/23
to Bonsai Users
I would like to exchange data between Bonsai and Unity. Photograph the mouse from above using DeepLabCut + Bonsai. Then, output the 2D coordinates of the head in real time and send the coordinate data to Unity. Unity moves the object by rewriting the sent coordinates to the object's coordinates. However, I cannot move the data from Bonsai to Unity. please tell me.

Chi-Yu Lee

Nov 2, 2023, 12:37:20 PM11/2/23
to Bonsai Users
Hi!

We are making a push to move all discussions and Q&A to GitHub. As a result, I would invite you to copy your question there.
Also, your question is not that easy to solve because those two are different platforms so I would encourage you to use Bonsai + BonVision to do all the 3D rendering. There are people on the Github Q&A help you with that.

Best
Cy