Movie file Stops reading

Laura Angeja

May 4, 2023, 8:37:14 AM5/4/23
to Bonsai Users
Hi!

I am experiencing a weird error which is my movie files are stopping to run at about half way through and I don't really understand why is this.

 I don't think it is a Bonsai problem because i just run a script with only a FileCapture node and they stop playing too.

I would be very grateful if someone knew or has any idea why this is happening and how to fix this because I have checked the properties and everything I could think of but all my movie test files stop being analysed at about half way.

I attach here one of my file of open fied test that are having this issue.

brunocruz

May 6, 2023, 7:41:40 AM5/6/23
to Bonsai Users
Hi!

We are making a push to move all discussions and Q&A to GitHub. As a result, I would invite you to copy your question there.

See you there,
Bruno