Engaging all CPU cores in Bonsai.sleap

Charlie Rosher

Mar 26, 2024, 6:50:07 AMMar 26
to Bonsai Users
Hi,

I have a new computer with AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Core Processor, and I am running a Bonsai SLEAP workflow.
When I run this on my old computer I can reach 94% CPU and 10% GPU.
However on my new computer I can only reach 55% CPU and 1% GPU, which makes me think that Bonsai is not accessing all of the CPU to make it run faster. I provided the tensorflow.dll from libtensorflow-gpu-windows-x86_64-2.10.0 in the extension folder as per the instructions.
Do you know how I can get Bonsai.sleap to engage all of the CPU power?

Thanks and let me know if I can offer more information.
Best,
Charlie