Best way to communicate between bonsai and external python script

Tim Sainburg

Feb 9, 2023, 8:57:30 AM2/9/23
to Bonsai Users
What is the fastest way to communicate between Bonsai and an external python script?

For example, if I extract a 2D coordinate in Bonsai, a slow way to send that information over to the python script would be to write it to a CSV, and have the python script monitor the CSV for new input.

What would be the fastest way to send that information?

brunocruz

Mar 1, 2023, 4:46:24 PM3/1/23
to Bonsai Users

Hi!

We are making a push to move all discussions and Q&A to GitHub. As a result, I would invite you to copy your question there.

See you there,
Bruno