Re: [bonsai-users] Finding Net Time Spent in ROI automatically

Gonçalo Lopes

Feb 7, 2021, 12:09:30 PM2/7/21
to Ryan R. Avenido, Bonsai Users
Hi Ryan,

Not sure what you mean exactly by "total time spent in ROI", but if you already have the cumulative time spent in ROI, then you could take the last value and write it to a CSV file? Basically use the Last operator followed by CsvWriter?

If this is not enough, maybe it's easiest to attach the workflow you currently have and then describe in a bit more detail the end goal?

Hope this helps.

On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 at 03:28, Ryan R. Avenido <frrav...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I decided to start a new discussion thread for my questions. Fortunately, in my previous discussion with Joao, I was able to get numbers present in Subtract and Accumulation when my object was spending time in the ROI. This is great! However, is there a way Bonsai can calculate the total time spent in the ROI automatically? I could calculate this, but it would be done manually.

Thanks,
Ryan

Ryan R. Avenido

Feb 11, 2021, 10:22:05 AM2/11/21
to Bonsai Users
Hi Goncalo,
I was actually able to figure out my issue using one of your workflows. Thanks!

kapil...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2022, 4:44:27 PM11/30/22
to Bonsai Users
share the link man?