BQC Session by Anirudh Matam - Back2Door1, 2 pm, Sunday - 17 July

Abhinav Dasgupta

Jul 16, 2022, 2:01:00 AM7/16/22
to Bombay Quiz Club
The only BQC member (only quizzer?) with a palindromic name, Anirudh Matam is ensuring - rather appropriately - that his first quiz for BQC is also his last (for now), as he moves out of the city soon. But as we have seen before for people who have hosted farewell quizzes at BQC in the past (self included), their return to Mumbai is usually only a matter of time.

Let's hope the Rain stays mainly in Bassein and we have a dry Bandra so Anirudh gets the attendance he richly deserves!
2 pm, Sunday - 17 July. Back 2 Door 1, Bandra Reclamation

Poster courtesy Sania Narulkar

image.png

DG