The XX Factor Quiz - Maitreyi Gupta & Sania Narulkar (Online and In-person Editions)

Abhinav Dasgupta

Mar 1, 2021, 1:02:09 PM3/1/21
to Bombay Quiz Club
image.png

A year after this quiz was conceived for MQF X, Maitreyi and Sania will host this quiz over the next 2 weekends. 7 March will see the online edition of the quiz, hosted over Zoom / Kahoot. The quiz will be centred on women and their accomplishments over the ages. Prelims will be solo on Kahoot, and the top 24 people will be grouped into 8 teams of 3 each for the finals.

The week after, on popular demand, those of us in Mumbai will get to see our quizmasters live at Door No.1, and the quiz will be organised as a regular BQC session with teams randomly formed. Given that the MQF that got cancelled last year was originally planned for 14-15 March, we could hardly let the opportunity pass.

You are free to attend either of the editions (just don't attend both, unless you only want to join us for drinks at Door No.1 after the quiz).

DG

Abhinav Dasgupta

Mar 2, 2021, 12:44:19 PM3/2/21
to Bombay Quiz Club
An important detail that I missed mentioning: Registration is mandatory for the online leg of the quiz, to be held this coming Sunday. You can register here: https://forms.gle/7C7rD2kJtboJG34s6

For the in-person edition, no registration required; just show up at the venue at 2 pm on 14 March.

DG

Abhinav Dasgupta

Mar 13, 2021, 9:25:43 AM3/13/21
to Bombay Quiz Club
Gentle reminder on the in-person edition of the quiz hosted by Maitreyi and Sania, after its much-acclaimed online edition last weekend:

2 pm, Door No. 1 (Bandra Reclamation). Sunday, 14 March 2021.

Masks mandatory for entry to the venue.

DG