Time to Renew your BQC Subscription

Abhinav Dasgupta

Jun 8, 2024, 1:13:48 AMJun 8
to Bombay Quiz Club, BQC Subscribers
Dear Fellow Quizzers, Subscribers Past and Present

This mail is admittedly a little late this year, thanks to some paperwork remaining to be cleared up with our payment partners; but (drumroll!) we are all set to welcome you back into the fold!

At the Bombay Quiz Club, we continue to host at least 2 sessions (well, usually 3-4) every month as we have for the last several years, and also run our online Rapid Quiz League (RQL) - a format which has now been emulated across the country, and even had an in-person version at the recently concluded FLQL Summer Showdown.  This annual subscription of Rs 1,500 for the year gives you access to all our sessions as well as RQL quizzes, in addition to the Mumbai Quiz Festival, MQFx and other marque events we host during the year. Besides, you can also play the RQL competitively and find yourself on the leaderboard as the league progresses. In all, around 60 quizzes and around 2,500 questions for the year, on e-mail. And to add to that, access to the BQC archives through a Google Group - well, the still functioning links at least.

The membership amount for undergraduate students is Rs 500, and is free for schoolgoers upto Class 12.

You can make your payment at https://www.instamojo.com/@bombayquizclub.

Before you make your payment though, do visit the tab called List of BQC Subscribers and Life Members at https://linktr.ee/thebombayquizclub to see whether your subscription is valid for the season 2024-25. If you do not see your name there, you are required to renew your subscription. You do not need to respond to this mail with a confirmation of your payment - just ensure you enter your right mail ID on Instamojo when you pay.

Your membership will be valid till March 2025, but if you are a new subscriber, you will be given access to a folder where you can see quizzes starting April 2024, so you don't miss out on anything.

We look forward to your support as we strive to promote quizzing across the city and country.

Abhinav Dasgupta
Treasurer