General Quiz - Sania Narulkar, Vansa David, Maitreyi Gupta - 17 November 2019

21 ملاحظات
پہلے نہ پڑھے ہوئے پیغام پر جائیں

sachin deshpande

نہ پڑھا ہوا،
12 نومبر، 2019، 6:45:33 AM12/11/19
بنام Bombay Quiz Club
Hi,

This Sunday 17 November, Sania Narulkar, Vansa David and Maitreyi Gupta bring their three unique spirits together to concoct a potent mix, and ask questions as fun and as diverse as your stories after a few LIITs. We are also told by reliable sources that all LIIT orders during the quiz will be on the quizmasters, so that your answers match their questions in vivacity, if not in veracity.

This quiz in a way will also be a curtain-raiser for the X MQF on the Ides of March, but that's all we're telling you right now. We move to Doolally Taproom, Khar West for this quiz, and start at 2.30 pm. Teams will be formed on the spot, as usual. Come for the high, stay for the high-fives!

75084020_10157996007904268_5449286486044180480_o.jpg

Regards,
Sachin
سبھی کو جواب دیں
مصنف کو جواب دیں