BQC Session by Geetha Siva Narayanan - Rajyog, 1.30 pm, Sunday 26 May

Abhinav Dasgupta

May 20, 2024, 9:52:40 AMMay 20
to Bombay Quiz Club
There are some people who constitute the life-blood of BQC, the force that keeps the Sunday sessions going year after year. Geetha Siva Narayanan is one of them.
Those of you who have attended sessions will instantly recall the quiet, graceful presence of Geetha over more than a decade. This long-time association (culminating in a BQC life-membership as part of our inaugural class) will sadly come to an end for now as Geetha retires from her job in Mumbai and is set to move back to her hometown Trivandrum. But not before she hosts a session (incidentally her first in person) for us this Sunday.
Geetha calls her quiz 'Something of the Past' and promises a lot of Fact and Fiction, History and Myth. And while this is meant to be her Farewell Quiz for BQC, we all know how Farewell Sessions pan out, don't we?
Join us at 1.30 pm this Sunday (26 May) at Rajyog for us to celebrate Geetha's exceptional contribution to BQC. No prior registration, and teams to be formed on the spot

DG