A Decade of Change - Contributed by You

Anannya Deb

Mar 3, 2020, 12:25:02 PM3/3/20
to Bombay Quiz Club
Friends, quizzers and BQC benefactors

March 14-15, 2020 will see the Xth edition of the Mumbai Quiz Festival. There's not much left to say about MQF - you have all experienced it at least once in the last 9 years. High quality quizzes made by some of the best people and conducted in a people friendly manner - comfortable venue, disciplined time management, reasonable cash prizes.

All this has been possible because you have all time and again filled up the hat when we passed it around. The money collected has helped us stay independent - no tacky cloth banners to be put up, no marketing agents collecting your names for spamming, no special rounds with product placements.

It's time again to pass the hat. As always, most of the money collected goes into two main cost heads
- venue
- prize money

The cost of venue rentals have doubled. However, we know it's worth it for a once a year celebration. The venue, Nehru Centre, is centrally located, has excellent accessibility features, and has a comfortable, enjoyable ambience.

Here's the bank account details. We suggest you give any amount you like between ₹2500 - ₹10000. All donors automatically get added to our BQC Subscribers list for 2020-21 (you get all the quizzes that BQC hosts on your mail)

For those who have been donating for 5+ years, you will get life membership to our subscribers list.

Bank - Axis Bank
Branch - Mahim, Mumbai
Name - Quiz Club Mumbai
Account Number - 914010035978364
IFS Code - UTIB0001243

After transferring, do send a mail to dg.ab...@gmail.com so that he can add you to the subscribers list.

And please drop in for the quizzes next weekend.

Cheers
Anannya Deb