BQC Session by Omkar Kamalapur aka Omie Da Homie (Rajyog, 1.30 pm, 24 September)

Abhinav Dasgupta

Sep 23, 2023, 3:40:06 AM9/23/23
to Bombay Quiz Club
As we celebrate the Vakra-tunda in the city, it is time to welcome back our Accra-tunda as well. Omkar Kamalapur, one of our most celebrated quizmasters, returns to his favourite city this weekend to host a quiz for his ever-growing fan club. The Omie from Dahomey has contributed in no small measure to BQC over the years, and old timers will tell you that the actual reason BQC subscriptions grew stratospherically over the last 6 years was that Omie discontinued his own quiz mailing list.
Join us for an unforgettable afternoon. 1.30 pm, Sunday 24 September at Rajyog (directions at https://linktr.ee/thebombayquizclub).

DG