BQC Session - Movie Quiz by Shrey Shylesh (1.30 pm, Sunday 30 October, Back 2 Door 1)

Abhinav Dasgupta

Oct 29, 2022, 2:48:39 AM10/29/22
to Bombay Quiz Club
Shrey Shylesh is one of the finest additions to BQC this year, being a regular attendee at sessions and already pretty high up in the league table with his consistent performance across all genres of quizzing. This Sunday, he will be our quizmaster with a quiz on movies that span multiple continents and eras, and the quiz promises to provide as much joy as the subjects of his questions have given us over the years.
If that doesn't attract you, remember we also have a 2+1 offer at the venue on all hard liquor.
1.30 am, Sunday 30 October. Back 2 Door 1, Bandra Reclamation. Teams to be formed on the spot.

image.png
(Poster courtesy Sania Narulkar)

DG