MQFx Sports - 3 December, Lohana Mahajan Wadi (Kandivali West)

Abhinav Dasgupta

Nov 5, 2023, 2:28:25 PM11/5/23
to Bombay Quiz Club
Hello there!

With Sports not being part of MQF last year, we had to give it its due. And what better way than to bring back MQFx Sports, our flagship Sports Quiz Day, for the first time since the pandemic!
MQFx Sports on 3 December will have the following quizzes:
1. Cricket Quiz - Hosted by Suvajit Chakraborty, Deepanjan Deb & Abhinav Dasgupta
2. Sports in Life - Hosted by Anannya Deb & Sudhir Pai
3. Sports Quiz - Hosted by Shubhankar Gokhale, Samrat Sengupta & Ranajeet Soman
Each quiz will be a 3-member team event.
For the venue this time, we are emulating the World Cup, going as far North as Guj...I mean, Kandivali. We will host MQFx at Lohana Mahajan Hall, Kandivali (West).
Please join us on Sunday, 3 December for a celebration of Sports!

DG

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-05 at 21.03.49_3d55eec6.jpg
Poster courtesy Snehashis Panda
WhatsApp Video 2023-11-05 at 20.54.39_9bb961d0.mp4