Fwd: Norway Open 2024

Abhinav Dasgupta

Mar 21, 2024, 2:12:51 PMMar 21
to Bombay Quiz Club
The Mumbai version of the Norway Open Quiz will be held at Rajyog Bar and Family Restaurant at 1.30 pm on Sunday, 24 March. Suvajit Chakraborty will be proctor.

Prior registration is mandatory, and you can register here: https://forms.gle/yhv2MBmsVYBHeZRM7. Registration closes at 11.59 pm IST on Saturday, 23 March.

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-21 at 00.32.36_8b5b9097.jpg
(Poster by Snehashis Panda)

DG