Renewal of Your BQC Subscription

Abhinav Dasgupta

May 22, 2022, 10:39:08 AM5/22/22
to Bombay Quiz Club, BQC Subscribers
Friends and Fellow Quizzers

Firstly, it has been wonderful to finally meet many of you in person over the last several weeks - at MQF, KIQF and our weekly sessions. A lot of virtual quizzing friendships that got formed during the pandemic were also reinforced in person in the process.

Last year, if you recall, all subscription funds you had paid were donated to NGOs leading the battle against COVID. We have perhaps turned the corner there (daresay, won that battle?), and are just really delighted to do what we do best - quiz, exchange trivia over spirited (ahem!) conversations, and banter. And meanwhile, we have worked to give you even more value for your subscription.

So here is what you now get, for the same annual subscription amount of Rs 1000:
  • Access to all our Sunday session as well as marque event quizzes (MQF, MQFx) on mail
  • Entry into our Sunday Rapid Quiz League (RQL) as participants
  • RQL quizzes on mail, even if you are unable to make it at 11 on a particular Sunday
To add to the changes we have made to make your life more seamless, you can now make your payment of Rs 1000 through multiple digital means at the following link:  https://www.instamojo.com/@bombayquizclub/. You can also avoid sending me screenshots and stuff, since Instamojo will capture your mail ID which we will subsequently add to the mailing list.

As always, the people who are exempted from the subscription fee are:
  • Life members of the BQC
  • Members who have paid the previous year's subscription on or after 1 January 2022
We will refresh the mailing list at the end of May, so it would be great if you could make the payment over the next 7-8 days and continue to receive our quizzes. However, the subscription window remains open throughout the year, so please feel free to renew at your convenience.

Here is to yet another year of quizzing (and online quizzing too!).

Abhinav Dasgupta
Treasurer - Bombay Quiz Club