BQC Session by Nidheesh Samant (Rajyog Bar & Restaurant, 1.30 pm, Sunday 5 March)

Abhinav Dasgupta

Mar 3, 2023, 11:44:06 PM3/3/23
to Bombay Quiz Club
It is March, the most awaited month of the year for BQC. As the countdown to the MQF begins, we kick off the month with a quiz by Nidheesh Samant. Nidheesh is one of the finest additions to BQC in the last 3-4 years, and this will be his second quiz of the year after a fine showing in August.

We will also shift base for this one quiz to our other venue partner, Rajyog Bar and Family Restaurant (where we recently hosted Mahaquizzer and AsiaSweep). Rajyog is at the Kherwadi signal on the Western Express Highway and you can easily locate it on Google. And if you quiz (or drink) there often enough, the wonderful staff there will make a note of your preferences and ensure you get the best seats in the house.

1.30 pm, Sunday 5 March 2023.

image.png
(Poster courtesy Sania Narulkar)

DG