Mumbai Blackberry Playbook (Mobile Apps) HackDay with Adobe Experts

Priyank

Jul 7, 2011, 11:03:08 AM7/7/11
to Bombay Flex Coders
Venue:
Regus office
Bandra Kurla Complex - Trade Centre Levels Ground & 1,
Trade Centre Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (E) Mumbai
Mumbai, 400 051
India

Date: 16th July 2011

Register: http://mumberryhackathon.eventbrite.com/

Got an idea for a mobile application, Want to get started .. Start
today, and come on the day a bit prepared:
Link to help you get started
http://www.berryreview.com/2011/01/14/tutorial-on-how-to-build-a-flex-playbook-app-in-90-minutes/

Do spread in your circles and start prototyping an application for
Playbook :)

Priyank

Jul 13, 2011, 4:55:03 AM7/13/11
to Bombay Flex Coders
Due to extreme weather conditions in Mumbai, the Blackberry Hackathon,
will be Postponed on a later date, and we will have this planned on a
much larger scale.

Pardon us for the inconvenience caused due to this.

PS: Please forward this mail to your friends.