Flash/Flex coders [As3/As2]

1 view

Anantharaman Seshan

Jan 12, 2011, 12:56:32 AM1/12/11
to Bombay Flex Coders, rsa...@mrccsolutions.com
Hi Guys
MRCC [www.mrccsolutions.com] is an e-Learning and e-Publishing
offshore development center addressing needs of top 10 e-publishing /
e-learning companies of the world such McGraw Hill, Pearson, Cengage,
JBL, amongst others. We provide Creative, Usability, GUI, Design, ID,
Authoring and Development services to our clients. We need on URGENT
mode 10 plus FLASH scripter [v2.0/v3.0 having handles Multiple media
assets and its integration]& designers [Animators/illustrators] at our
center at Thane, Mumbai, with certification [preferable], 5-8 yrs of
experience as Independent Project Leaders. Opportunities exist for US
visit and deputation for performing employees. Call us 022-25862586 xt
470 [Rashmi] and send us your latest CV at rsa...@mrccsolutions.com.
We will get back to you based on merit of the application.