Mega Drive at Polaris Software Labs - Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont Miss this oppourtunity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dinesh Hemdev

Jul 23, 2011, 10:24:12 PM7/23/11
to bombayfl...@googlegroups.com, chennai-fle...@googlegroups.com, hyder...@googlegroups.com, banga...@googlegroups.com, Gerald Fernando, dinesh...@polaris.co.in

Dear Associates,

Require your support to add associates to our existing family.

Please find the details and JD for the weekend drive which will be conducted on 06-August-2011 (Saturday) in our Mumbai office (Goregaon- Silver Metropolis)

Please find the JD below, request you to share relevant profiles to make the drive a success.

Drive Date: 06-August-2011 (Saturday)

Drive Time: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM

Contact Person : Dinesh Hemdev and Mahesh Shinde

Address: Polaris Software Lab Limited,

Silver Metropolis,

8th Floor,

Western Express Highway,

Goregaon (East),

Mumbai - 400 063. INDIA.

Landmark: Jay Coach, Opp Mhada Colony, Near Bhimbisar Bus Stop.

Job Description:

I ] Developer/Sr. Developer/ Team Lead:

Profile Description

Position: Developer/Sr. Developer/ Team Lead - Flex

Experience : 3 years – 8 years

Job Location: Mumbai

NP: Immediate/7 Days/ 15 Days/ 30 Days(NP Buyout option is there)

Skill Set required :

• Core Java and Flex with Actionscript 3.0 and BlazeDS

OR

• Core Java and Flex with Actionscript 3.0 and LCDS

OR

• Core Java and Flex with Actionscript 3.0 and Springs

Responsibility:

• Individual Contributor - Needs to perform oneself development activity.

• Client Interaction

• Excellent Communication

• Team Player

Following documents are mandatory for candidate to carry on Drive date:

1. Recent Profile.

2. 3 photographs

3. 1 Govt Photo ID(PAN Card/ Voters ID/ Passport)

4. Last 3 Sal Slips, Latest Increment Letter.

Rgds,
Dinesh Hemdev