Hi Dan. Is Boltwire really ready for prime-time? I'm preparing to give it another try. (Under Ubuntu 20.04).

tbfh...@gmail.com

May 11, 2023, 7:42:53 PM5/11/23
to BoltWire
Every time I've tried it in the past, there's always been some sort of minor glitch. I've canvassed the competition, and every alternative system I found was using 'bait-n-switch' and/or building in dependencies that enable them to essentially 'own' anyone who adopts their system. Furthermore, any experienced Webizen knows that spying on your 'customer' and withholding (ransoming) critical tech details is SOP these days.

Bottom-line: I'm going to install Boltwire (this will be my 4th try), and hope for the best. I don't mind paying for extended features, as long as the basic as-is product is fully usable without being required to buy add-ons.
(Will report back in a few days. --Ted in Portland !;)

mz

Jul 4, 2023, 10:21:30 AM7/4/23
to BoltWire
Hi Ted.
How is it going? I use BoltWire for my official websites, since I invested so much time over the years in getting to know the system.
Greetings, Martin