Mobile skin

mz

Aug 31, 2020, 8:53:33 AM8/31/20
to BoltWire
BoltWire assumes that you use a desktop and a mobile skin.

If you have only one skin for desktop and mobile, you need to get rid of the mobile skin.
To do that add "mobilepat: your skin name" on site.config.

It's easy when you know that.

What I tried before:
- Clear the cache on my mobile (obviously not the solution)
- Check the page source code on my mobile (first find out how to do that)
- Adding "skin: ..." and "mobileskin: ..." on site.config (wrong)
- Deleting the mobile skin on the skin page (will show up again)
- Rename the mobile skin folder on the server (does not help)
- Delete that folder on the server (does not help, will be fetched from system)
- Look into system php files, find "mobilepat" in engine.php

After renaming or deleting a skin folder, the skin page does not list edit links for these skins anymore.

Greetings, Martin

Dan Vis

Aug 31, 2020, 9:44:25 AM8/31/20
to BoltWire
Or the intended method is this config setting:

skinMobileUse: false

There's also this setting if you don't want to use the print skin...

skinPrintUse: false

Cheers,
Dan