Ugliest Skins

Dan Vis

Jul 26, 2020, 5:31:45 PM7/26/20
to BoltWire
So, I decided in our quest to update our skins to delete one ugly skin for each new skin I put up. This next release will have several new skins (I'm working on two more at the moment). So I'm left with the task of trying to pick the ugliest skins!

My vote is for ancient, brick, and classic. If you have a burden to keep one of these, and maybe really don't like one of the other skins, now is your chance to vote.

I'll have a big release coming out very soon!

Cheers,
Dan

PS. Note those won't affect your site if you already have one of these installed.