New BoltWire Site

Dan Vis

Aug 9, 2020, 5:52:55 PM8/9/20
to BoltWire
Have been working hard the last few days trying to get everything just perfect on BoltWire and am super happy with how things are coming along.

1) A brand new skin I personally think is super cool. Streamlined and sharp. Haven't redone the mobile, but check out the desktop version for sure.
2) Have been making little tweaks to all the new membership features, trying to get everything working perfect. Finally cleared out my to bug list moments ago. Looking good!
3) Have been updating the docs--deleting deprecated features from the handbook and adding pages for new features in 7.07. Not everything is perfect, but the core elements are all there.
4) Also added a bunch of new plugin pages, in an effort to cover all the expansion plugins in the core engine. And some new plugins too! Up to 50 plugins now--including an awesome new TOC plugin used in the docs menu area.

I'd definitely say BoltWire is at a whole new level higher than it's ever been before. If you haven't upgraded to 7, it's definitely worth it!

Last but not least, I'm about to delete all the accounts that have obviously bogus emails at BoltWire. If your account gets deleted, just create a new one. You will need to do the more standard double optin next time to confirm your address. All our community tools are working now as far as I can tell: forums, messaging, blog, comments, tagging, profile settings, photo uploads, etc. Encouraging valid emails should help promote a more authentic community experience.

Feedback welcome, as always!
Dan