Another quick release: 7.02

Dan Vis

Jun 3, 2020, 8:29:33 PM6/3/20
to BoltWire
Just released another quick upgrade. This one is largely a maintenance release, fixing a couple bugs in the new skin code, mostly. I also added two new plugins and documentation: one for adding comments to your site, and another for a simple password reminder.

Really happy with how things are turning out. The main thing left is a site checklist page and possibly an optional email confirmation script. With that, we may be about finished with my to do list and I can turn toward developing an upgrade script, and the pro modules...

Don't forget to read the release history for this version to see what's changed. Some good stuff!

Cheers,
Dan

PS. Don't forget to let me know if there's any other core features you need. Or how the user/admin experience is developing. Once it settles and I start taking hosting clients, I won't be able to change things as easily as right now...