function logout, html

mz

May 3, 2021, 8:00:18 AM5/3/21
to BoltWire
Hi Dan

I tried adding new html attrs in a new config.php file but this does not work.
<?php>
[copied line from variables.php with my own added]

function logout returns to main. That seems to be hardcoded. Adding nextpage=welcome (should be better {homePage} ) works. But then you cannot edit page welcome.goodbye anymore.

Maybe I am totally wrong on these issues.

Greetings, Martin

mz

May 3, 2021, 2:51:49 PM5/3/21
to BoltWire
Still struggling, two more questions.
Image file names cannot contain capital letters and no umlauts, right?
If a user wants to upload an image with a "wrong" filename, is there a way to correct that?

I wish I could pick a legend created by some user and match the values from a corresponding info page or vice versa into a form.
Legend = Author | Book Title | Pages ..., info page: some.info
Generated form:
Author: Text field some.info::1
Book Title: Text field some.info::2
(...)
I tried list, query and looked into actions but had no luck.

Greetings, Martin