Check out skin management tool

Dan Vis

May 22, 2020, 6:37:07 PM5/22/20
to BoltWire
Hi all,

After spending several hours tinkering and tinkering I finally got the color picker tool to work like it's supposed to. I created a test skin just for fun and opened up general access to the tool if you want to take a look.

The core installation has a more complete integrated skin environment for managing your skins, and could in time become even more sophisticated. Technically, you could make any css setting configurable using the same approach...

Feel free to tinker around and play with the colors if you like.

Cheers,
Dan

PS. This completes 6.90 but I want to play with it some more before releasing it, just to make sure there are no bugs I've missed with all the system changes in this release. Actually, I've fixed a number of issues I never quite liked in the old code so I'm quite happy with the progress...