Happy 2021 - Missing colon in variables.php

mz

Jan 18, 2021, 6:49:14 AM1/18/21
to BoltWire
Hi all

There is a colon in variables.php missing that makes login into 7.09 impossible.
Around line 24 https// should be https://

I see that there is a forum on boltwire.com. Do we move forums to there or is that forum primarly for hosting clients?

Wishing you a happy 2021.
Greetings, Martin

Dan Vis

Jan 18, 2021, 11:55:58 AM1/18/21
to BoltWire
I'm sorry about that Martin! I had fixed that start script sometime
back but forgot to upload the revisions. Just did a new release with
that and several other fixes, tweaks minutes ago. Will send a separate
announcement about it...

As for posting, I think you can use either this mail list or the site
forum--up to you. Probably, more technical stuff, for developers here.
More how-to stuff for webhosting clients in the forum. But I'll be
monitoring both.

Cheers,
Dan