New Release: 7.10

Dan Vis

Jan 18, 2021, 12:00:54 PM1/18/21
to BoltWire
Hi all!

Just wanted to put out a quick release to fix a couple bugs in version
7.09 I had fixed some time back but forgot to upload. :( Anyway, it's
all there now, as I just released 7.10.

My primary webserver just upgraded to a fresh version of php so that
gave me a chance to make sure everything is up to date with BoltWire.
This should be a good release, with no anticipated problems. But it's
always wise to be careful...

From the release log:

* Fixed a bug in the variables script affecting various system paths
on some installations.
* Added an x-frame-options server heading to help block clickjacking
attacks. Currently it is set to sameorigin. In site config can also
set "xframe" to deny or false (to disable). Thanks to Hassan Abbas for
recommending this.
* Added a conditional option to links to make it easy to
enable/disable links based on your specified condition. Use this
syntax: [[some.page|Label|if=false]].
* Fixed a bug in the start.php script that caused problems with
creating new installations.
* Some updates to the math function to work better with php 7 error handling.
* It's been awhile since I've done an update. There are probably
various other small fixes in the code not documented...

Here's the download link:

https://www.boltwire.com/downloads

Cheers,
Dan

mz

Jan 19, 2021, 9:02:17 AM1/19/21
to BoltWire
Happy to see a new version.
Thank you for this!

Greetings, Martin

Dan Vis

Jan 19, 2021, 11:33:56 AM1/19/21
to BoltWire
My pleasure Martin! Thanks for your constant encouragement in this project...

Cheers,
Dan