Observing Caldwell Objects - from California

Ross Wilkinson

Feb 20, 2021, 2:19:03 PM2/20/21
to Bolton Astronomical Society
Last week, my friend Gary Hawkins and his colleague Dave Decker from the San Diego Astronomy Association presented an online outreach session from their local country park:

"We will use this wonderful dark site to pay tribute to the venerable Sir Patrick Caldwell-Moore, host of the BBC television series, The Sky at Night, author of more than 70 books on astronomy, and creator of the Caldwell Catalog of deep sky objects."

This stream can be viewed at any time on YouTube: