NASA's Jerry Woodfill - online

Bolton Astronomy

Jan 29, 2021, 5:06:55 AM1/29/21
to Bolton Astronomical Society
Those who were on our previous Zoom meeting may remember Richard mentioning an online talk he'd been watching - here's some more info:
I was watching a live online talk by Jerry Woodfill, a NASA engineer who worked on the early Apollo missions. Some of our BAS members asked me if it was available for them to view. Unfortunately it is only available to members of "Boundless" (a motoring club for civil servants). However, look on u-tube, search for Jerry Woodfill  and you will find numerous clips, some just a few minutes and some much longer. I have only watched a few and they are very interesting and entertaining. Look out for Jerry playing a guitar and singing about DUCT TAPE. You could also recite a pledge to become a honorary NASA engineer. Enjoy!
Richard