Which version are you reading?

Scott Y.

Jan 9, 2010, 9:46:09 AM1/9/10
to bola...@googlegroups.com
Which version are you reading?
2666-Cover.jpg

DataTater

Jan 9, 2010, 1:11:51 PM1/9/10
to bolano-l
Yep, that's mine. I'm so looking forward to this.

On Jan 9, 9:46 am, "Scott Y." <syt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Which version are you reading?
>
>  2666-Cover.jpg
> 83KViewDownload

JayCruz

Jan 9, 2010, 12:08:41 PM1/9/10
to bolano-l
That same one, but in Spanish.

Michalina Preisner

Jan 9, 2010, 1:32:24 PM1/9/10
to bola...@googlegroups.com
Hello from me and my version.
I'm starting Chapter 4 but I'm happy to slow down a bit.

2010/1/9 DataTater <data...@gmail.com>

20100109(001).jpg

Scott Y.

Jan 9, 2010, 6:30:10 PM1/9/10
to bola...@googlegroups.com
You are up the Part about the Crimes already?

Medusa

Jan 9, 2010, 6:50:27 PM1/9/10
to bolano-l
Yep, this is the version I have, too.

Looking forward to another group read!

Medusa

Michalina Preisner

Jan 10, 2010, 2:21:51 AM1/10/10
to bola...@googlegroups.com
Scott, yes. I bought 2666 in November and read the first 200 pages in a week. Then I abandoned it and when I came back to it a week ago I got through another 200.

No spoiler, guys, but this 2666 isn't easy to put down in the middle of a sentence.

ReadingTPA

Jan 10, 2010, 1:43:57 PM1/10/10
to bolano-l
That's good to hear. We have some catching up to do. I am surprised
nobody has the 3-volume box set.

On Jan 10, 2:21 am, Michalina Preisner <michalina.preis...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Scott, yes. I bought 2666 in November and read the first 200 pages in a
> week. Then I abandoned it and when I came back to it a week ago I got
> through another 200.
>
> No spoiler, guys, but this 2666 isn't easy to put down in the middle of a
> sentence.
>

> 2010/1/10 Medusa <Medusa4...@yahoo.com>

> > Yep, this is the version I have, too.
>
> > Looking forward to another group read!
>
> > Medusa
>
> > On Jan 9, 8:46 am, "Scott Y." <syt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Which version are you reading?
>
> > >  2666-Cover.jpg
> > > 83KViewDownload

alicialouise

Jan 10, 2010, 3:52:20 PM1/10/10
to bolano-l
I'm reading the 3-volume box set. I actually read the first volume and
about a third of the second, but got sidetracked by and didn't get
back to it. I'm looking forward to reading it with the group.

On Jan 10, 1:43 pm, ReadingTPA <syt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's good to hear. We have some catching up to do. I am surprised
> nobody has the 3-volume box set.
>
> On Jan 10, 2:21 am, Michalina Preisner <michalina.preis...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Scott, yes. I bought 2666 in November and read the first 200 pages in a
> > week. Then I abandoned it and when I came back to it a week ago I got
> > through another 200.
>
> > No spoiler, guys, but this 2666 isn't easy to put down in the middle of a
> > sentence.
>
> > 2010/1/10 Medusa <Medusa4...@yahoo.com>
>
> > > Yep, this is the version I have, too.
>
> > > Looking forward to another group read!
>
> > > Medusa

> > > --

> > > bolano-l+u...@googlegroups.com<bolano-l%2Bunsubscr...@googlegroups.c om>

saracg

Jan 11, 2010, 10:53:32 AM1/11/10
to bolano-l
Hi, all. I'm also reading the paperback 3-volume box set -- I got it
for my birthday last year and have been looking for the right moment
to dive in. I've never done a group read before, but I stumbled across
this one and am pretty excited. Thanks to all who are organizing it!

Also, confession: I jumped the gun a bit and am two weeks in (so to
speak) so far... whoever said it was hard to put down was very right.

ellen feig

Jan 11, 2010, 12:59:39 PM1/11/10
to bola...@googlegroups.com
I am re-reading the three paperback version - had a hard time getting past book one last time so am hoping this time will be better.
Ellen Rosner Feig

Stein, Lorin

Jan 11, 2010, 1:06:06 PM1/11/10
to bola...@googlegroups.com
(Just to clarify, all English-language editions share the same text and the same pagination.)