Are we switching to the www.bolanobolano.com forums?

ReadingTPA

Jan 23, 2010, 2:44:56 PM1/23/10
to bolano-l
Hi everyone,

Are we moving over to the new www.bolanobolano.com forums?

Here is the link: http://www.bolanobolano.com/forums/

Andrew Haley

Jan 23, 2010, 4:14:12 PM1/23/10
to bola...@googlegroups.com
no idea! where'd everybody go?

Matt Bucher

Jan 23, 2010, 4:35:08 PM1/23/10
to bola...@googlegroups.com
The forums there are not meant to replace bolano-l, but to supplement it. There will be people who'd rather comment on a forum than subscribe to a listserv / google group (and vice versa).

Matt

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Andrew Haley <gah...@gmail.com> wrote:
no idea! where'd everybody go?

Scott Y.

Jan 24, 2010, 5:32:38 AM1/24/10
to bola...@googlegroups.com
Matt - ok, thanks.

Andrew - not sure. Maybe everyone is reading.  It has been quiet though.

susan zenger

Jan 24, 2010, 1:38:21 PM1/24/10
to Bolano reading group
Hi Matt,
For some reason I can not log on to the bolanobolano.com forum site.  I'm pretty sure I signed up, but I can't find the email confirming my user name  which I seem not to be able to enter correctly. Could you let me know what my user name and password are again?

Thanks,

Susan Zenger

From: mattb...@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 15:35:08 -0600