Topic: Which version are you reading?

1 view

leonardg...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2010, 12:57:28 PM1/10/10
to bola...@googlegroups.com
greetings. i'm reading the 3 paperbound books in a box version.

romanticdog

Miette

Jan 10, 2010, 6:56:37 PM1/10/10
to bola...@googlegroups.com
Hi all--

I'm jumping in a little late (um, having mass-deleted a few billion
unread emails from very holiday frittering about), but also have the 3-
volume paperback box staring me down, an xmas gift from a YEAR ago,
and am in the spirit to rip a big bite out of it. Just a question:
are page numbers consistent between volumes (more or less?).

Looking forward,

-- Mtte.

On Jan 10, 2010, at 12:57 PM, leonardg...@gmail.com wrote:

> greetings. i'm reading the 3 paperbound books in a box version.
>
> romanticdog

> --
> .

young92

Jan 11, 2010, 2:10:48 PM1/11/10
to bola...@googlegroups.com
Check the schedule either on bolanobolano.com or at the bottom of this group main page in the files section.   Both lay out the pages and you can compare your 'parts' to the pages on the single volume.  Let us know if they add up to the same number of pages, etc.