Saturday Mornings @ Salt Tears

Alfie

Mar 15, 2013, 9:45:01 PM3/15/13
to boi...@googlegroups.com
A couple of us have been spending our Saturday mornings at Salt Tears (coffee shop in Boise off of State St.) for some hacking/meetup time. Nothing structured, just some time to sit around working on whatever with other ruby/rails folks. Since we don't have a real meetup for this group more than once a year, I thought I'd throw out the invitation in case anyone else wanted to come down and hang out. They have a nice big table and lots of outlets. I'm usually there from about 8:30a-11:30a, so come on down.

Alfie

Brian Loomis

Mar 16, 2013, 12:16:00 AM3/16/13
to boi...@googlegroups.com
Alfie,

That sounds slick, keep me posted, Im at PyCon (sorry to sacriledge on
the rb list) in Santa Clara this weekend so I can't make it but I should
be able to one of these times.

Best,

Brian

Brett Nelson