Meet?

1 view

John Conti

Oct 23, 2011, 11:02:58 AM10/23/11
to boi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Boise Rubyists,

Any body up for getting a meeting together next week?

To get things started, what about Wed. 11/2?

,John

Brett Nelson

Oct 23, 2011, 12:05:27 PM10/23/11
to boi...@googlegroups.com
Yes that day should work! Thanks for organizing this :-)

Brett

Eric Floerchinger

Oct 23, 2011, 12:07:38 PM10/23/11
to boi...@googlegroups.com

Sounds like a great idea. I'd be happy to host at my office.

Jamis Buck

Oct 24, 2011, 12:23:31 PM10/24/11
to boi...@googlegroups.com
11/2 sounds great! Anyone have any topics they'd like to talk about,
or present? If anyone is interested, I could give my rubyconf
"algorithms" presentation. I'd also be happy to talk about
CoffeeScript, or Webmachine. I've also been tinkering with
Backbone.js, and could talk a bit about that.

- Jamis

John Conti

Oct 24, 2011, 1:00:57 PM10/24/11
to boi...@googlegroups.com
Not having working with Javascript lately, my bias would be towards the Coffeescript, Webmachine, Backbone.js talk.

Just my 2 cents, though. It's all good!

,John

rich breton

Oct 24, 2011, 1:28:59 PM10/24/11
to boi...@googlegroups.com
love to hear and see more about activeadmin if anyone has any experience with it

Tyler

Oct 24, 2011, 2:05:18 PM10/24/11
to boi...@googlegroups.com
Ya, coffeescript would be my interest but heard your rubyconf presentation was good. :)

Eric Floerchinger

Oct 24, 2011, 2:32:47 PM10/24/11
to boi...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to hear more about all of those topics, and I'm definitely interested in hearing your presentation about algorithms, Jamis.  I'd also love to learn more about CoffeeScript and backbone.js, too.

I've got some "gotchas" to share about ActiveAdmin, but nothing warranting a formal presentation.

I can offer our office to host the meeting.  What time were we looking at?  6:00pm or 6:30pm?

Project Zen Online
210 E 37th St, Unit #8
Garden City, ID 83714