Web Designer

Justin Kay

Mar 20, 2013, 12:13:19 PM3/20/13
to Boise Ruby Brigade
Does anyone have a designer that they could recommend?  We need a small site design.  We'll be using Jekyll to produce the website.  This is a "supporting" website for a property that we own and we have some branding that we'll need to use in it.

--
Sites:
http://justinbkay.tumblr.com

It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter’s Law.
- Hofstadter’s Law

Brett Nelson

Mar 20, 2013, 12:18:24 PM3/20/13
to boi...@googlegroups.com
Creative Soapbox is local and has done some really good looking sites. Have worked with them before although I don't know if they take on small projects.

Brett

Justin Kay

Mar 20, 2013, 12:38:59 PM3/20/13
to Boise Ruby Brigade
I'll send them a feeler email.  Thanks for the recommendation.