MiniTest and Rails discussion at #Brewby next Tuesday (November 5th)!

Nick Bender

Oct 30, 2013, 10:02:49 PM10/30/13
to boi...@googlegroups.com
All are invited to attend a talk by Mike More given remotely on Minitest and Rails. We'll be meeting at 7PM at the Watercooler (14th and Idaho).

MiniTest(https://github.com/seattlerb/minitest) replaces TestUnit in Rails 4, so this is great knowledge for all Rails developers, but MiniTest is also a great testing library for a wide variety ruby projects.

Please RSVP on the LocalMotion Meetup group so we can ensure there is enough free beer for everyone!

-Nick