[ANN] MountainWest RubyConf 2013 Registration Open

Mike Moore

Jan 25, 2013, 7:15:49 PM1/25/13
to Boise Ruby Brigade
I am very happy to announce that registration is open for MountainWest
RubyConf 2013!

http://mtnwestrubyconf.org/

We have an embarrassment of riches this year. Possibly our greatest
lineup ever. We have two full days of Ruby awesomeness from speakers
that include:

* Yukihiro Matsumoto
* Ward Cunningham
* Sarah Mei
* Ryan Davis
* Eleanor McHugh
* Giles Bowkett

And so much more. Check out the full speaker and session info here:

http://mtnwestrubyconf.org/2013/ruby-sessions

Every year we like to try something new, and this year its a full day
dedicated to DevOps. We have a killer lineup of speakers and topics
that you can see here:

http://mtnwestrubyconf.org/2013/devops-sessions

You get to choose! You can attend just the Ruby days, just the DevOps
day, or both! Both are guaranteed to make your brain hurt - you know,
in a good way.

MWRC 2013 is a three-day single-track Ruby and DevOps conference held
on April 3-5, 2013 in Salt Lake City, Utah. MWRC is the awesome
conference we want to attend: a conference for hackers by hackers. And
this one looks to be epic! We sold out in just 16 days last year, so
please consider registering soon.

Can't wait to see you there!

~Mike Moore
http://mtnwestrubyconf.org/