Introduction & Local Job Opp

Rose

Dec 12, 2011, 11:09:37 PM12/12/11
to Boise Ruby Brigade
Hi,

My name is Rose Wiegley and I'm a local Ruby on Rails programmer. I've
been a programmer for 15 years and taught myself Rails about 3 years
ago. Right now I do part time contract work for a company my husband
and I started called Parkside Software. (The rest of the time I'm home
with our two daughters.)

We are in the process of convincing a funded startup to start their
next rails team in Boise. However, we are currently stuck. They are
very interested, but have said we need to show there are enough
potential candidates with ruby and/or rails experience in the Treasure
Valley before they are willing to start a team here. If any of you
might be even vaguely interested in the opportunity can you please
email me back? I only have a short time left to convince them this
area is worth investing in before they switch back to a more
traditional location.

Thank you,
Rose Wiegley
ro...@parksidesoftware.com
208 890 0774

Brett Nelson

Dec 13, 2011, 1:49:59 PM12/13/11
to boi...@googlegroups.com

I'm rails guy who taught myself how to program 30 years ago and am looking for work. Am a 4th gen Idahoan and am not planning on relocating any time soon. Does that help?