Next Meetup

Brian Loomis

Feb 1, 2012, 4:31:35 PM2/1/12
to boi...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

It's almost spring, well at least it seems like it, and it's time for another meetup.  We've got some new offices in downtown Boise, across from the Water Cooler and would be willing to host the next round of get together.

I'm thinking we would probably want to do an after work time, but I'm open to whatever.  MWRC is coming up and we should also be figuring out who is going and it might be fun to have a short presentation and then visit and catch up.

--

Brian Loomis

Justin Kay

Feb 2, 2012, 9:09:31 AM2/2/12
to boi...@googlegroups.com
I'll be attending MWRC this year.

Jamis Buck

Feb 2, 2012, 10:14:51 AM2/2/12
to boi...@googlegroups.com
Good idea! I'll be attending MWRC as well, and presenting, too. I
don't have my presentation ready yet, but if possible I'd love to give
a preview of it to Boise.rb by way of practice.

- Jamis

Brian Loomis

Feb 2, 2012, 10:25:22 AM2/2/12
to boi...@googlegroups.com
How about Tuesday the 7th ?  I'm open to doing it from just after work, 5:30 - 7 or doing it from 7 - 9 ish

--

Brian Loomis

Alfie La Peter

Feb 2, 2012, 10:28:14 AM2/2/12
to boi...@googlegroups.com
I'd be down for a Wed-Fri evening meeting (can't make it on Tues). I'm also headed to MWRC again this year.

Alfie

Jamis Buck

Feb 2, 2012, 10:49:33 AM2/2/12
to boi...@googlegroups.com
I just checked my schedule, and I'm not sure when I'll be able to
squeeze a meetup in. :/ February is surprisingly packed for me.

- Jamis

Gregg Irwin

Feb 2, 2012, 1:10:38 PM2/2/12
to Jamis Buck
I could only do early on Tu or Th, as I have rehearsals at 7:00 those
nights.

--Gregg

jpease

Feb 7, 2012, 6:25:26 PM2/7/12
to Boise Ruby Brigade
What if we parasitically joined the Boise Web Tech meetup (http://
www.meetup.com/boisewebtechs/) on occasion? I'm sure Patrick would be
happy to have a presenter, and space & food is already arranged. I'll
be doing a run through of my Boise Code Camp talk about Riak at this
month's meetup.

-- Justin Pease