[ANN] MountainWest RubyConf 2013 CFP!

Mike Moore

Jan 2, 2013, 11:09:41 PM1/2/13
to Boise Ruby Brigade
Hello friends, I am happy to announce that the MWRC 2013 CFP is open! MWRC has the reputation (well deserved, IMO) of being the premier ruby hacker's conference. We like straight-forward presentations that blow minds and melt faces. So please submit your proposals because we would love to have you speak!

MWRC 2013 will be held on April 3-5, 2013 in Salt Lake City, UT. We are adding something new this year too: a one-day DevOps track on Wednesday, April 3rd. Its all the awesomeness of MWRC but laser-focused on DevOps instead. The DevOps CFP is also open, so stop wasting time and submit your proposal.

MWRC is for hackers, by hackers. We are proud of this. We like low-level, detailed presentations. Leave your high-level, hand-wavy topics at home. Code talks, everything else walks. Our selection process includes a blind evaluation, so make your proposal stand on its own.

CFP is open through Saturday, January 19th
Registration starts Monday, January 21st
DevOps Conference is Wednesday, April 3rd
Ruby Conference is Thursday-Friday, April 4th-5th

See you there!

Brian Loomis

Jan 24, 2013, 11:54:41 AM1/24/13
to boi...@googlegroups.com