Tsuvo survey

Alark Joshi

Apr 27, 2012, 3:11:13 PM4/27/12
to boise-datavis
Hello,

A local data visualization company, Tsuvo is conducting an informative survey on data visualization. Here is the link.

https://docs.google.com/a/boisestate.edu/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFFjbFhqTHYtc0s1djVGbFFZXzB1Q0E6MQ

-Alark

======================

Tsuvo survey for beta

Tsuvo is asking for help from our tech community. Please complete our survey if you’re a front end developer or programmer that has worked with data for visualization projects. We also ask that you find people in your network that fit our need and pass this survey along to them. Anyone that completes the survey and adds contact information will be treated to refreshments and a discussion with like-minded folks at our office on May 3rd at 5:30pm. This will be an opportunity to get the first look at the software we are preparing to test and launch. I hope you will participate, your involvement is extremely important to us. Thank you, Derik del...@tsuvo.com

Link to survey: Tsuvo beta survey

Derik Ellis
President
Tsuvo Inc.