dev idea1

gavin.h

Apr 14, 2022, 1:06:49 AM4/14/22
to boinc_admin
Professor An:
Sorry for my poor english.

I'm chinese, come from china hn,live in bj.
more than ten years ago,i find equn.com join a meeting,listen a class about volunteercomputing from you,we have picture together2,which i was white hat.

Can i post this to maillist?

Thanks open code, it's important technology to build creating TB.

Now i am writing this word live online in channel:www.bilibili.com/2014353.
although I'm not very good with that.

and i already play a game more than tenyears, the name is《eveonline》,a wonderful visual universe.i enjoy the game.

Now"the sky eye"already open to all over the world ,we call that tian yan, chinese name is"天眼",thanks you help,i want telling this story to my girlfriend,or my classmate.but too difficult,i get ill,can't thinking it along.

I'm thinking we need more talk in the future.

My college study class is computing and use,only one year,i choose,but after i had find, it's very difficult for me.

Hope you have good health,hope message is not too late.

v1.4.
--gavin.H.