Quchempedia@home

fera...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2020, 4:19:44 AM4/16/20
to boinc_admin
Dear Boinc administrators.

Some of our users have pointed out to me that we are not listed and advised me to contact you here. So here I am, officially asking you to be listed.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Benoit Da Mota

yoyo

Apr 16, 2020, 12:31:16 PM4/16/20
to fera...@gmail.com, boinc_admin
What should be listed where?

fera...@gmail.com schrieb:
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/boinc_admin/4f69dafb-6a4e-472d-9cae-73408d6bf074%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/boinc_admin/4f69dafb-6a4e-472d-9cae-73408d6bf074%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> AVG-Logo <http://www.avg.com/internet-security>

> www.avg.com <http://www.avg.com/internet-security>
>

> <#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
0x9B5FC0BF2BC11E49.asc

David Chubrick

Apr 16, 2020, 12:49:51 PM4/16/20
to fera...@gmail.com, boinc_admin
Off the main BOINC page, just have to scroll down a little and there is a link to the projects

https://boinc.berkeley.edu/projects.php

Then scroll down again to the bottom and there's contact info there...

Eazy-Peazy

David Chubrick

Apr 16, 2020, 12:54:00 PM4/16/20
to yoyo, boinc_admin
He is talking about the Projects list at BOINC website. I've no idea why folks keep ending up on this mailing list instead of going to the main BOINC site...

fera...@gmail.com