BOINC PMC Chair Elections

Kevin Reed

Jan 28, 2020, 5:07:25 PM1/28/20
to boinc_admin
Greetings,

The BOINC PMC concluded its annual election for chair and the committee has selected Matt Blumberg to be the BOINC PMC Chair for 2020.

Please join me in congratulating Matt in this role.

Thanks,
Kevin Reed
Outgoing BOINC PMC Chair

임대현

Jan 28, 2020, 7:50:36 PM1/28/20
to boinc_admin
Hello.
I'm Daehyun from Boltsoft.

Congratulation! Matt Blumberg

Best Regards
Daehyun Lim

2020년 1월 29일 수요일 오전 7시 7분 25초 UTC+9, Kevin Reed 님의 말:

[CSF] Thomas H.V. DUPONT

Jan 28, 2020, 10:49:12 PM1/28/20
to boinc...@googlegroups.com
Bravo Matt and good luck and thanks for holding this BPMC chair during the year 2020.

Thank so much, Kevin, for all the work you have done over the past year.

You rock guys :)

Tom

[CSF] Thomas H.V. Dupont
Founder | CRUNCHERS SANS FRONTIERES
We Crunch for Good. Our motto: "to crunch and to serve".

www.crunchersansfrontieres.org
https://twitter.com/team_csf
team.c...@gmail.com

Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this e-mail and may be subject to legal privilege.
Access to this e-mail by anyone other than the intended is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient (or responsible for delivery of the e-mail to such person), you may not use, copy, distribute or deliver to anyone this e-mail (or any part of its contents) or take any action in reliance on it.
In such case, you should destroy this e-mail and notify [CSF] Thomas H.V. Dupont immediately (team.c...@gmail.com).
If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify [CSF] Thomas H.V. Dupont immediately by e-mail and delete the e-mail from any computer.
All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail.
As [CSF] Thomas H.V. Dupont cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments, we recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.
The views, opinions, conclusions and other informations expressed in this e-mail are not given or endorsed by [CSF] Thomas H.V. Dupont unless otherwise indicated by an authorized representative independent of this e-mail.

Bruce Allen

Jan 29, 2020, 5:08:53 AM1/29/20
to boinc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Matt,

> The BOINC PMC concluded its annual election for chair and the committee
> has selected Matt Blumberg to be the BOINC PMC Chair for 2020.

Thank you very much for agreeing to take this on. The vote was
unanimous, meaning that you have the full support from all of us on the PMC.

Cheers,
Bruce

Prof. Dr. Bruce Allen, Director
Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Albert Einstein Institute)
Callinstrasse 38
D-30167 Hannover, Germany
Tel +49-511-762-17145
Fax +49-511-762-17182
Email: bruce...@aei.mpg.de

Matthew Blumberg

Jan 30, 2020, 3:55:27 PM1/30/20
to Bruce Allen, boinc_admin
Thanks everyone; looking forward to 2020 --