Resigning as PMC member

Christian Beer

May 17, 2020, 2:35:13 PM5/17/20
to boinc_admin
Dear fellow PMC members,
dear BOINC community,

I would like to tender my resignation as a BOINC PMC member effective
immediately. I'm very grateful for the opportunity to work on the PMC,
but I'm currently not able to invest the time that is needed for this
position. Nevertheless I'm going to continue as a BOINC contributor (and
committer) as my time allows.

Thank you all for the nice and constructive meetings.

--

Best regards
Christian Beer

Matthew Blumberg

May 19, 2020, 5:58:31 PM5/19/20
to Christian Beer, boinc_admin
Thanks, Christian, for your contributions to the BOINC community.

We're sorry to lose your voice on the PMC, but glad you'll stay connected and involved as contributor and committer --

Best Wishes,

...Matt